Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Measure first 3 ingredients into bowl.
- Work together until crumbly.
- Pour water all over top.
- Mix with fork, then hands, until it will hold together.
- Roll thinly. Makes enough for 2 crusts.
- For a 2 crust pie, cut through top crust with a sharp knife while pie is still hot.
Nutritional Info[edit | edit source]
1/8 single crust contains 95 calories 1 mg sodium, 5 mg fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.