Yields 24 servings of 2 tbsp each.
- ½ cup instant dry milk
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup dry sugar substitute (equal to ¼ cup sugar), optional
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine the dry milk and water and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to whipped milk and beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Stir the sugar an sugar substitute together an add gradually to the whipped milk while it is being beaten.
- Add vanilla to whipped topping and refrigerate until used.
- Prepare as close to serving time as possible as it loses volume after a period of time.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tbsp):
- calories 12 | cho 2 gm | pro negl | fat negl | NA 6 mg
- food exchanges per serving: 2 tbsp may be considered free (⅓ cup is one vegetable exchange).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.