- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1/2 stick sweet butter, melted
- 1 pound pot-style cottage cheese (or the driest cottage cheese you can find)
- 3/4 cup Raisins (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- cinammon and Sugar to garnish
- Cook and drain noodles according to package directions. Mix noodles with butter.
- Beat eggs lightly and add Sugar. Fold in sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and rest of ingredients except garnish.
- Pour into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with cinammon and Sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 75 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.