- 1 whole chicken or 6 chicken leg quarters.
- 2 – 3 lbs of smoked sausage
- 1 medium can of tomato sauce
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Tony's Creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- either pre-made biscuits or home biscuits to lay on top
- Boil chicken (depending on amount used)for one hrs or til meat falls off bone.
- Slice sausage to desired consistency.
- Throw sausage in when chicken is half done.
- When meat is ready, put in a 9"by 13" baking pan.
- Then in small bowl stir in seasonings, stir until blended.
- Pour this on top of meat.
- Whether using pre-made biscuits or homemade.
- Lay biscuits on top of chicken and sausage.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or til biscuits are done.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve either alone or with a vegetable and a glass of merlot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.