This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Bogart Estate in Brennan, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups loosely packed powdered sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon lemon extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- Combine all ingredients and beat on low speed until moistened then beat for 3 minutes on high speed.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.