Here is the MGM Grand specialty Spicy Jambalaya. This is in a large quantity so you may want to consider cutting this one back in size.
- Secret Restaurant Recipes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook time: 60 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- 6 bay leaves
- 10 pounds ham, diced
- 2 gallons water
- oil, for sautéing
- 5 pounds chicken breast, diced
- 2 pounds onion, chopped
- 2 pounds celery
- 1½ pounds green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 pounds tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds smoked sausage
- 3 pounds rice, steamed
- In a boiler, add bay leaves, diced ham and water.
- Let boil for 1 hour.
- In another pan, heat oil.
- Add diced chicken, onions and celery.
- Sauté until tender then add peppers, onions and diced tomatoes.
- Add tomato paste, chopped parsley, crushed garlic, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and smoked sausage.
- Add cooked rice to jambalaya and salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.