"Fatima's little fingers"
- Servings : 6
- 2 medium hard-boiled eggs — chopped
- 1 large cooked chicken breast — chopped
- ⅓ cup parsley — chopped
- 2 medium eggs — beaten
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese — grated
- salt and pepper — to taste
- 9 or 18 wrappers 
- olive oil — for frying
- lemon wedges — for garnish
- In mixing bowl, combine both types of eggs, chicken, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Wrap mixture in wrappers, sealing edges with water.
- Fry in 1 inch oil until crisp, turning as needed.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.