- 250 g (8¾ oz) butter
- ⅓ cup fine sugar
- 60 g (2 oz) macadamia nuts
- 1½ cups plain flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Coarsely grind macadamia nuts.
- Add to mixture and mix.
- Stir in the flour.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto a lightly greased baking or biscuit tray.
- Flatten slightly with a fork and sprinkle each biscuit evenly with coconut.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for fifteen minutes or until lightly brown.
- Allow biscuits to stand on the trays for about five minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.