- ½ cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup canned tomatoes or sauce
- ¼ tsp basil or dillweed
- ¼ tsp prepared mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp crushed cornflakes
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- Break up tomatoes in their juice in a 4 cup casserole dish.
- Stir in basil, mustard and pepper.
- Add macaroni and cheese, mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs or bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until crumbs brown and mixture is bubbly.
Nutrtional information Edit
½ recipe = 230 calories, 1 protein, 1 starch, 1 fruit/veg, 1 fat choice 24 grams carbohydrate, 11 grams protein, 10 grams fat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.