- 1 cooked broiler-fryer, boned,
- 1 cup small macaroni
- 3 tomato
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp green onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- In large bowl, mix together Chicken (while still warm), macaroni, tomatoes, celery, red pepper, and green onions.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
- In small saucepan, place chicken broth and garlic; bring to a boil over high temperature and boil for 10 minutes or until broth is reduced to ½ cup.
- Add wine vinegar and pour over salad, mixing well.
- Chill until cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.