- ½ lb / 250 g macaroni
- 10 oz / 300 g Beef sirloin
- 3 big onions
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- bread crumbs
- Boil the macaroni in salt water, drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Finely chop the onions, fry in butter until it turns yellowish, add the ground meat, salt, pepper and fry a little more.
- Mix the macaroni with the beaten eggs, then the fried meat and set in a buttered and bread crumbed baking sheet.
- Bake until brownish. Serve hot cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.