- 5 eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup sweet butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups cream of Wheat (not cooked)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Beat eggs and Sugar at high speed until foamy.
- Add butter and beat for a few minutes.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; add walnuts, stir well.
- Bake in a 9 inch by 13 inch greased pan for about 30 minutes or until done.
- FOR SYRUP: Boil all ingredients together for 20 minutes. Cool.
- While cake is still warm, cut in diamond shape pieces; cool and pour cooled syrup over cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.