- 1½ lbs small red potatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup halved (6) lettuce leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 oz chopped dried salami (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Steam or cook potatoes until just tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare dressing: combine all ingredients except oil, then whisk in oil gradually, blending until thoroughly combined.
- Drain potatoes, cut in half, and toss with dressing.
- Let it cool.
- Add scallions, radishes, and and toss together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves and garnish with feta and salami.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.