- 300 g spanish mackerels (flesh)
- 5 shallots (slice)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- coriander leaves
- 2 stalks long beans (1/2 cm thick slice)
- 1 stalk lemongrass (chopped)
- 1 stalk spring onions (1 cm cut)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (paprika for substitute)
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 teaspoons lime juice (lemon juice)
- birds eye chilis (chopped) (optional)
- Steamed Spanish Mackerel till cook.
- Remove flesh (break into bite size& ensure no bones).
- Put into a bowl add the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss until well mixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.