- Spoon cornstarch into mug.
- Add water and stir. It should be difficult to stir, even when water and cornstarch are fully mixed.
- Color your magic mud.
- Don't add too much food coloring or your mud will become runny. If this happens, add a little cornstarch until the mud feels like it did before adding the food coloring.
- Squeeze a small quantity of magic mud between your fingers and roll it into a ball or sausage.
- What happens? Try it again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.