- 4 cups of whole milk
- 4 corn cobs
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- Mix all the ingredients (except the cinnamon powder) and blend.
- Pass the mixture through a strain and reserve (it should have a milky consistency).
- Put it in a iron pot and put it on the fire at medium heat.
- Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- When it becomes thick turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately in small bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon powder.
- Let cool to room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.