- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Mix corn meal and salt in bowl.
- Pour boiling water in center (like well) and knead to a stiff dough with a spatula or big spoon.
- Divide it into about 10 balls and roll each out to a circular disc shape (about ⅛ inch thick, and 4 inches in diameter).
- Cook breads in either on a skillet with oil or ghee until brown on both sides on low-medium heat.
- Serve hot with Chutney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.