- Serves 4
- 1½ lb boneless pork fillet
- plain flour for coating
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 2 oz green peppercorns, crushed
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 4 fl. oz double cream
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- 1 oz softened butter
- Slice the pork into ¼ - inch slices and coat on all sides with flour.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the floured pork and sauté until browned on all sides.
- Add the onions and green peppercorns to the pan and cook until the onions are soft and transparent.
- Heat the brandy in a small saucepan, set alight and pour over the pork.
- Add cream and mustard, mix well and cook over a high heat for about 5 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Stir in the coriander and butter.
- Serve the pork with the reduced sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.