- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 Tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 Tbs. Mild curry Powder
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 oz freshly chopped ginger
- 1 Tsp. Dried thyme
- 1 Tbs. freshly chopped parsley
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14)oz can coconut milk
- 20 large Raw Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbs. freshly chopped Coriander
- A squeeze of Fresh lime juice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the Chicken and fry until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger and sauté until softened, stirring from time to time.
- Meanwhile, place the turmeric and curry powder in a small bowl with just enough water to make a paste.
- Add the curry paste to the Chicken and cook for 2–3 minutes mixing well, then add the salt, thyme, parsley and tomatoes. Mix well, cover and continue cook for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the coconut milk and prawns and cook for about 5 minutes or until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Add the chopped coriander and lime juice, and mix well. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.