- 250 g fresh button mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup maida
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato purée
- 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp of oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- chopped coriander leaves
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half heat oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste and simmer for 1 minute.
- Next add the tomato puree and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add all the powders and let is cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and let it cook till half done.
- Pour the milk and let it cook till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.