- 250g. rice
- 25g.grated cheese
- olive oil
- 50g. Tomato Puree
- 1 tblsp.dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 100g.peeled tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 250g.minced meat
- 300g. Beef stock
- Cook meat add chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Add stock and simmer for 30 mins.
- Boil rice in salted water , when half cooked strain and cool under a runny water.
- Mix the rice well with the sauce and all the other ingredients.
- Put the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- And cook in a moderate oven for 45 mins or till top is brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.