Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- 1 can (16 oz) cannellini beans
- ½ lb ditalini or elbow macaroni
- In pan, fry the garlic gently in the oil until golden brown.
- Add the tomato sauce and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add beans, stir gently to mix ingredients and simmer 5 minute.
- Cook ditalini or elbow mariachi al dente according to package directions.
- Drain and add to bean mixture.
- Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- If it gets too thick, add a little more water.
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese and serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.