Mamie's Million Dollar Fudge from the Eisenhower Center, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 4½ cups sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tall can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 pint marshmallow creme
- 2 cups nutmeats
- Boil the sugar, salt, butter, evaporated milk together for six minutes.
- Put chocolate bits and German chocolate, marshmallow cream and nutmeats in a bowl. Pour the boiling syrup over the ingredients. Beat until chocolate is all melted, then pour in pan. Let stand a few hours before cutting.
- Remember it is better the second day. Store in tin box.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.