Inducing a steamy combination of real vegetables and shrimp at a red-hot meal, this new, guilt-free recipe is great with other meals and keeps a hot aroma with the shrimp then packed with the stir-fry sauce.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 large red pepper, cut into chunks, then deseeded
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, any kind or (1 can of mushrooms)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, thawed, then peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked rice, white only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.