- 6 ears fresh corn
- 6 small mangoes, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs jícama, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- Cook corn in pot of boiling salted water 2 minutes.
- Drain and cool corn.
- Cut off enough kernels to measure 4 cups (reserve remaining corn for another use).
- Place corn in medium bowl.
- Add mangoes, jícama, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Can be prepared 3 hours ahead.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.