This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wiggins Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 mangos peeled seeded and cubed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen piña colada mix thawed
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- In a large bowl combine mango cubes, blueberries, piña colada mix and rum.
- Into 4 martini glasses or dessert dishes spoon fruit mixture dividing evenly.
- Garnish with blueberries, mango slices and thin lime slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.