- 180 g (6¼ oz) butter
- 1 cup fine sugar
- 4 eggs
- 170 g (6 oz) can mango pulp
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cups self rising flour
- ½ cup chopped dried mango
- Lightly grease a 15 cm x 25 cm (6" x 9.8") loaf pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, bake at 180°C (350°F) for 50 minutes, or until lightly brown and firm.
- Stand bread in pan for 5 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.