Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 loaves (7⅜ by 2¼) or 1 large loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ to 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangoes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325°F degrees for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.