- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cut mango (for substitutes you can use peaches or blueberries, but I highly recommend mangos)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 cup. butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt). Gently fold in the mango. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and melted butter. Add this to the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients (brown sugar, flour and walnuts) and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in oven at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.