- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- mango gelatin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 cups mango, diced
- Mix flour and Sugar, then cut in cold butter and pat into greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled crust. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water,
- Add boiling water, Sugar and salt and lemon juice,
- Stir until dissolved and chill to semi-thickened consistency.
- Add diced mango to thickened gelatin.
- Pour over cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate till set. Cut into 2" squares
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.