- 3 ripe Mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 75g/3oz icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 300ml/10fl.oz. double cream, chilled
- Place the mango flesh in a food processor together with the Sugar, lime juice, and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, cover with clingfilm and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Whip the chilled cream until to the soft peak stage then fold it into the chilled mango mixture.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.