- 12 green mangoes, peeled and grated
- 3 heads (cloves) garlic
- 5 – 6 hot peppers (Congo)
- 7 tbsp anchar masala (100 grams)
- 1 – 1½ cups mustard oil
- salt to taste
- Squeeze the grated mangoes to get rid of excess liquid, then spread out on a flat surface and dry for 1 day or leave in oven on low heat for a few hours.
- Mince garlic and peppers together, then combine grated mango, garlic, pepper, anchar masala and salt.
- Finally blend in mustard oil and spoon into sterilised bottles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.