- Beat eggs, cream, sugar and salt lightly in medium-sized bowl.
- Melt butter in 9" skillet over medium high heat, tilting pan to coat bottom and sides. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cook, lifting edges of set mixture to allow uncooked egg to flow to bottom of pan.
- Continue to cook until omelet is set, but top is slightly moist.
- Layer mango over top of omelet and cook 30 seconds.
- Fold like an envelope and slide onto serving platter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.