- 6 1/2 cups French bread cubes
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp. orange rind
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- mango orange SAUCE
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350'F. Place bread cubes, mango and Raisins in buttered, 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix together eggs, sweetened condensed milk, 2 1/2 cups hot water, butter, orange rind, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour evenly over bread, moistening completely.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- For sauce; over medium heat, cook and stir orange juice, mango puree, Sugar and cornstarch until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.