- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 qt fresh raspberries
- 8 – 10 slices white bread, buttered and cubed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp powdered cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Lightly toss together mangoes and raspberries.
- Place half of fruit mixture in bottom of casserole, sprinkle with ⅛ cup of the sugar and half the cinnamon.
- Place half the bread cubes over this and sprinkle with another ⅛ cup sugar.
- Finish with rest of fruit, sugar, cinnamon, bread and last ⅛ cup sugar on top.
- Dot with a little butter.
- Place lid on casserole, bake for ½ hour.
- Remove lid and bake for another ½ hour.
- Serve hot or cold, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.