- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 mangos, peeled and sliced
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 package (15 oz) refrigerated pie crust
- For cooked mangos, combine all ingredients in pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and mash.
- Cut piecrusts into 8 (4½") circles.
- Spoon 1½ tbsp cooked mangos on half of each circle.
- Moisten edges with water and fold dough over mixture.
- Press edges to seal.
- Crimp with a fork.
- Place on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 13 – 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over warm turnovers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.