Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 medium-sized ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into small dice (1 cup)
- 3 medium-sized shallots, minced (¼ cup)
- ¼ cup mango vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (fresh coriander)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small chile, seeded and minced
- ¾ cup mild vegetable oil, such as peanut
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.