- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 6- or 8-ounce cartons vanilla or peach fat-free yogurt with sweetener
- 1/3 of a 26-ounce jar refrigerated mango slices, drained, or one 8-ounce can peach slices, drained
2. In a blender container combine gelatin mixture, yogurt, and drained mango or peach slices. Cover and blend until smooth. Spoon mixture into eight 3-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with foil. Cut a small slit in the center of each foil cover and insert a rounded wooden stick into each. Freeze pops for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, remove the foil and tear paper cups away from pops. Makes 8 pops.