- chopped up goat head
- garlic to taste
- escallion to taste
- thyme to taste
- pimiento seed to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 whole green pepper
- black pepper
- 1 pkg. chicken noodle
- 3 – 6 green bananas
- ½ lb yam
- 3 small Irish potatoes
- flour for dumpling
- 2 cho cho (optional)
- 1 whole Scotch bonnet pepper
- Wash chopped goat head.
- Put in a large pot (pressure cooker best) with enough water to cover the meat.
- Add 3 teaspoons salt, 8-10 seeds of pimiento and 5 crushed garlic cloves and let cook.
- Cook on a medium/high stove till meat is tender.
- Add more water and and also 1 pkg. chicken noodle.
- Peel and cut up potatoes and cho chos and add.
- Peel green bananas (or cut off the top and bottom and slit in skin).
- Add peel and add yam when bananas are almost cooked.
- Add dumplings
- When almost done add black pepper, thyme, a couple pimiento seeds, escallion, whole Scotch bonnet pepper (do not let it burst open) and let simmer.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.