Whole milk spread
- 1 cup rice
- 9 cups whole milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda, so that milk is not cut
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Wash the rice very well, drain and let dry under the sun.
- Once it is dry, grind finely using a mill or a blender.
- Sift using a sieve.
- Repeat the process until grinding well all the rice.
- In a large pot pour the nine cups of milk, ground rice, baking soda, cinnamon stick, and sugar.
- Mix very well until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the pot over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- It is very important to stir frequently.
- Let it boil over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- The spread will be ready when the bottom of the pot can be seen while stirring with the spoon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.