- Whey is washed and soaked in water for an hour, then mashed with the blender moulinex, then dried out.
- Meat is washed and put in a tray and soaked in water
- Onion (chopped into squares) is added, then meat is boiled to be rather cooked.
- Meat is removed and soup is taken.
- Whey juice is mixed with the soup and left to boil, it can be thickened with cornstarch as wished.
- Meat is added and it is kept on fire until soup and meat are cooked well.
- rice is cooked, and then two or three Arabic loaves are put in the tray.
- rice is put on the bread pyramidically, then pieces of meat are arranged on the surface.
- Mansaf is decorated with the pine nuts and almonds.
- Mansaf is served with hot whey juice and sprayed on mansaf as wished.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.