Prep Time: 10mins
Cook time: About 15mins if you use cooked meat.
A sandwich of gods! Mix 3 (at least) types of meat and then cheese,sauces and salad of your choice.experiment to find the best kind of Manwich!
- Bread. Good quality french or seeded bread works the best.
- 3 Types of meat. In order to make this sandwich a "Manwich" you must have at least 3 of cold or cooked meat.
- Sauces of your choice. (Ketchup, Mayo and Brown sauce all work well)
- Salad of your choice. (Lettuce, gherkins, sweetcorn etc are my favorites.)
- And lastly cheese. Rubbery cheese such as Gouda or Edam work well in my opinion, however Iv'e never been one for stronger cheeses and you may wish to experiment.
- Turn on radio. listen to bangin' tunes.
- If you have any meat which needs cooking start this first as you can set everything up in this time.
- Now you need to toast the bread to the point where it's crunchy on the outside but still soft in the inside. this makes for the optimum texture-to-flimsiness level.
- Put the cheese onto the bread, this not only creates a moisture barrier from the meat, but is also slowly melted by the meat ontop (if the meat is cooked that is)
- Once the meat is done place it in order of thickness, ontop of the cheese, from the most thin, to the fattest.
- Next add your salad
- And finally your sauces.(ketchup and mayo are a good combo)
- Enjoy! eat it quickly (or it'll go cold) and don't spill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.