This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups sliced sweet yams (skin on optional)
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- juice and zest of an orange
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss sliced yams with remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Place on a 13 by 9 inch baking pan and bake until soft and golden brown about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir occasionally to coat evenly in glaze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.