Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 5 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter or margarine in microwave; stir in mustard, then syrup.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Pour mustard sauce and pepper over potatoes, toss to coat and spread evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.