This golden recipe includes pumpkin, cream cheese, maple syrup, pecans, and spices.
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar, brown only
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- maple pecan glaze
- whipped cream
- pecan halves
For the maple-pumpkin baseEdit
- Preheat oven to 325º. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter]; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- With the mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 1 ½ hours or until the center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some maple pecan sauce over the cheesecake. Garnish with whipped cream and pecans.
- Pass the remaining sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Maple pecan glaze Edit
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine 1 cup whipping cream and 3/4 cup pure maple syrup; bring to a boil.
- Boil rapidly, 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally. Stir in ½ cup chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill until served. Stir before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.