- 4 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly oil a shallow casserole dish.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on overlapping rows in the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, oil, orange juice, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour this evenly over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the top with tarragon.
- Cover and bake until easily pierced with a fork, but the potatoes ought to be still firm.
- This should take about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until glazed and golden around the edges, about another 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.