- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- same measure of passion fruit juice
- 3 egg whites
- 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
- Blend condensed milk and passion fruit juice.
- Dissolve gelatin in a cup of water (sprinkle it on water, stir and let it stand for a minute).
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Add gelatin and wet a ring mold and pour the mousse into it.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Unmold and serve with a crème anglaise.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.