Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef round Steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch squares
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add Beef; cook over high heat until brown, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add green pepper and continue to cook until soft but not brown, about 3 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce; stir into skillet. Add broth, Sugar and salt. Cook, stirring often, until clear and thickened. Add tomato; heat through. Serve over fluffy rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.