This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 60 peeled and deveined large shrimp tail on
- 4 ounces butter
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 2 bunches green onions sliced
- 5 tablespoons garlic
- 5 tomatoes wedged
- 3 golden bell peppers julienned
- 3 red bell peppers julienned
- ½ cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 cups white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 10 tablespoons butter frozen
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 ounces cooked fettuccini pasta
- Put 4 ounces of butter in a heated sauté pan then add shrimp,mushrooms, green onions and garlic then sauté until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, lemon seasoning, salt, cayenne and dill and sauté for 1 minute on high then add white wine and blend well.
- When the wine has heated lower the fire and add frozen butter and Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Fold in pasta and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.