Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Holiday Dinners
- Prep: 20 minutes | Chill: 8 hours
- 3 (8 oz) blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8½ oz) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and halved
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasonings
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- garnish: flat-leaf parsley sprigs or fresh rosemary stems
- Cut block of cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Arrange cheese cubes and tomato halves in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together ½ cup olive oil, chopped parsley, and next 6 ingredients pour evenly over cheese cubes.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Transfer mixture to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh flat leaf parsley springs or spear tomato halves and cheese cube with short rosemary stems, if desired.
- Drizzle with marinade, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.